Individuals who have attained an adequate standard of education in Ayurvedic Medicine acceptable by the AAA and intend to practice Ayurvedic Medicine in an adequate clinical environment in their own right or in association with another Ayurvedic practitioner/s.
- Ayurvedic Professional Member: $145.00/year
- Document Fees: $40.00 (Once 0ff only)
- Assessment Fees: $40.00 (Once off only)
- Total: $225
How to apply?
- Download the application form and follow step by step guidelines. OR
- Apply for Ayurveda Professional Membership Online
- NOTE:Once you applied online please print the application form, fill and attach the necessary certified documentation (Proof of Qualification, Transcript, For BAMS (Overseas Qualifications): Final Degree Certificate along with mark list, Internship Certificate, First Aid Level 2 Certificate, VETASSESS assessment (qualification only or immigration assessment) Good Standing Certificate, work permit or valid visa to work in Australia and Competent English Language Requirement – (IELTS or PTE).
- Overseas BAMS/MD Graduates – 100 clinical hours worked in an established Ayurvedic Clinic in Australia, 5 case studies
- Advanced Diploma In Ayurveda – 400 clinical hours worked in an established Ayurvedic Clinic within the 2 years of the course. Plus 100 clinical hours and 10 Case studies to be completed in an established Ayurvedic Clinic in Australia.
- For 100 hr logbook call AAA or email email@example.com