The Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc- (AAA) – is the national voice of Ayurveda for its members.
The aim of this website is to provide you with information regarding: the structure and role of AAA, the current priorities and activities of AAA, and contact details and links to the member organisations.
AAA Vision Statement
The Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc. (AAA) is an organisation established to promote and encourage the authentic practise and knowledge of Ayurveda among practitioners, students and the general public.
The AAA exists to:
- Promote and advance ethical behaviour by its members and protect the integrity of Ayurveda in Australia;
- Promote and advance Ayurvedic Medicine in Australia;
- Preserve and protect the interests of Ayurvedic practitioners.
The AAA will achieve these aims by:
- Fostering and sustaining consultation, co-operation and communication within the Ayurvedic profession in Australia.
- Fostering unity amongst its practitioners by providing a forum for their opinions and feedback.
- Promoting the achievement and maintenance of high clinical and ethical standards in the practice of Ayurvedic Medicine, and fostering communication between the Ayurvedic profession and the Australian community.