The Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc., established in 1988, is the nationally registered professional Ayurvedic Association committed to maintaining the highest standards and quality of service for Ayurvedic Professionals in Australia. It is the aim of the AAA to continue to uphold and increase the standing and recognition of Ayurvedic Profession within the community.
- The AAA has members across Australia.
- The AAA is governed by a Constitution and Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- The AAA membership fee is one of the lowest, if not the lowest, professional membership fees in the industry.
- Members can attend and vote at the AAA annual general meetings and elect representatives.
AAA member’s information and email addresses on our data base are kept confidential and secure.
Members receive the following certificates for their initial registration and annual renewal:
- Membership Certificate
- Therapeutic Goods Advertising Certificate of Exemption
AAA publishes a quarterly newsletter for distribution to the general public and professional members around Australia. Content covers articles on a broad variety of Ayurvedic health topics, including contributions from eminent Ayurvedic scholars, teachers and researchers. In addition, articles on daily and seasonal routines, healthy recipes, event information and up-to-date developments and news on Ayurveda globally are presented.
- Our Professional Members are encouraged to submit articles to claim CPE points.
- Members can access back issues of newsletters.
- Members receive regular updates on issues affecting the Ayurvedic profession in Australia.
Concessions are offered to all Ayurvedic students attending AAA lectures, workshops and seminars.
Complimentary note pads and pens are given to new members when they first register. Additional note pads and pens can be ordered for members at very reasonable rates.