A Step-by-Step Guide to AAA Membership Application
- Fully completed Membership Application Form – available on AAA website link:http://www.ayurved.org.au/types-of-membership/
- Certified copy (BAMS qualification only) with Vetassess assessment
- Correct Annual Membership fee, with new member one-off fees included ($225)
- Certified copy of Academic Transcript (Mark Sheets)
- Certified copy of Indian Registration Certificate (if available)
- Certified copy of Qualifications
- Certified copy of passport-size photo to be attached with the application where indicated
- Certified copy of Senior (Level 2) First Aid Certificate
1) Get your qualification assessed by Vetassess.
2) Fill in your Application Form with 2 referees where indicated.
3) Complete Senior First Aid certificate course.
4) Once AAA has received all the documents and the application fee your application will be
assessed by AAA assessment team (Timeframe 3-4 weeks).
5) If your application is successful you will receive a provisional Membership number.
6) Get your professional indemnity insurance with the provisional Membership number.
7) Send your professional indemnity insurance certificate via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Upon acceptance as a Professional Member, you will receive via post the following documents:
8.1 Your Membership Certificate
8.2 Therapeutic Goods Advertising Certificate of Exemption
8.3 ‘Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics’ booklet
8.4 ‘Protocols & Procedures of Safe & Hygienic Practice for the Ayurvedic Clinic’ booklet.
8.5 A CPE (Continuing Professional Education) Record Card
8.6 Complaints Procedure (this document must be readily available to whoever wishes to use).
For any queries email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org