A Step-by-Step Guide to AAA Membership Application
1) Get your qualification assessed by Vetassess.
2) Fill in your Application Form with 2 referees where indicated.
3) Complete Senior First Aid certificate course.
4) Once AAA has received all the documents and the application fee your application will be
assessed by AAA assessment team (Timeframe 3-4 weeks).
5) If your application is successful you will receive a provisional Membership number.
6) Get your professional indemnity insurance with the provisional Membership number.
8) Upon acceptance as a Professional Member, you will receive via post the following documents:
8.1 Your Membership Certificate
8.2 Therapeutic Goods Advertising Certificate of Exemption
8.3 ‘Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics’ booklet
8.4 ‘Protocols & Procedures of Safe & Hygienic Practice for the Ayurvedic Clinic’ booklet.
8.5 A CPE (Continuing Professional Education) Record Card
8.6 Complaints Procedure (this document must be readily available to whoever wishes to use).
For any queries email email@example.com
or contact Dr. Naveen Kumar – Mobile: 0411 572091
Head of Membership Committee.