A Step-by-Step Guide to AAA Membership Application
- Fully completed Membership Application Form – available on the AAA website link:http://www.ayurved.org.au/types-of-membership/
- Certified copy (BAMS qualification only) with Vetassess assessment
- Correct Annual Membership fee, with new member one-off fees included ($230)
- Certified copy of Academic Transcript (Mark Sheets)
- Certified copy of Indian Registration Certificate (if available)
- Certified copy of Qualifications
- Certified copy of the passport-size photo to be attached with the application where indicated
- Certified copy of Senior (Level 2) First Aid Certificate
- Overseas BAMS/MD Graduates – 100 clinical hours worked in an established Ayurvedic Clinic in Australia, 5 case studies
- Advanced Diploma In Ayurveda – 400 clinical hours worked in an established Ayurvedic Clinic within the 2 years of the course. Plus 100 clinical hours and 10 Case studies to be completed in an established Ayurvedic Clinic in Australia.
- For 100 hr logbook call AAA or email email@example.com
1) Get your qualification assessed by Vetassess.
2) Fill in your Application Form with 2 referees where indicated.
3) Complete Senior First Aid certificate course.
4) Once AAA has received all the documents and the application fee your application will be
assessed by AAA assessment team (Timeframe 3-4 weeks).
5) If your application is successful you will receive a provisional Membership number.
6) Get your professional indemnity insurance with the provisional Membership number.
7) Overseas BAMS/MD Graduates: Get Your 100 clinical hours worked in an established Ayurvedic Clinic in Australia, 5 case studies & Advanced Diploma 100 clinical hours and 10 Case studies to be completed in an established Ayurvedic Clinic in Australia.
8) Send your professional indemnity insurance certificate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
9) Upon acceptance as a Professional Member, you will receive via post the following documents:
9.1 Your Membership Certificate
9.2 Therapeutic Goods Advertising Certificate of Exemption
9.3 ‘Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics’ booklet
9.4 ‘Protocols & Procedures of Safe & Hygienic Practice for the Ayurvedic Clinic’ booklet.
9.5 A CPE (Continuing Professional Education) Record Card
9.6 Complaints Procedure (this document must be readily available to whoever wishes to use).
For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com